Manuka honey, have you heard of it? I hadn’t either, until I came across an article published at NaturalNews.com last December.
It’s a quick read and here are some initial salient points:
- • Manuka honey is premium for health & found only in Australia & New Zealand.
- • Manuka honey resists superbugs.
- • In a published study, the Manuka honey claims to have “killed almost every bacteria and pathogen it was tested on.”
- • Compounds within the honey, such as methylglyoxal, appear to be key in its strength.
- • Manuka honey is reportedly able to fight MRSA, MSSA, and other superbugs.
There’s quite a bit more information and details that have already pushed me to look to purchase authentic Manuka honey online.
I bet it’s $100 a bottle. We’ll see.