• Includes Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
• Aluminum Light-weight & Compact, Perfect for ultra-light enthusiasts
• Perfect for Car Camping, Emergency Disaster & Wilderness Survival Kits
• Operates in stormy conditions
• Boils 2 cups of water (.5L or 17 oz.) within minutes
• Quickly heats & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing
• Used internationally by Backpackers, Bikers, Hikers, Kayakers, Travelers, & Trekkers…
With no need to carry fuel, Kelly Kettle keeps your pack light, saves you money, and helps you to never run out of fuel again!
Use any naturally occurring solid fuel such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass, and even dry animal dung. The Small Aluminum Trekker operates perfectly in stormy conditions, bringing water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes.
Need to boil more water for hot drinks, bathing, or washing up? Easy! Refill the kettle, return it to the fire base, and refuel the chimney.
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle.
Diameter…. 5.5 inches
Capacity…..20 fl.oz., 2.5 cups, .59 liters