Redmond Clay First Aid – 4 oz

Pre-hydrated Redmond Clay in a convenient tube, ready to apply to bites, stings, burns, and scrapes.

• Key component of your first-aid kit
• Naturally absorbent and very gentle
• Acts as a sponge, draws impurities & toxins into its internal structure

Product Description


Redmond Clay First Aid is a key component of your first-aid kit. In fact, for many people, Redmond Clay is their first-aid kit! Use Redmond Clay First Aid on burns, cuts, abrasions, insect bites, bruises, rashes, bee stings, blisters, poison oak, poison ivy, and dry, itchy skin.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Redmond Clay First Aid – 4 oz”