Sport Berkey® Replacement Element
- Use with the Sport Berkey Water Bottle
- Purifies 110 gallons/tap water or
27.5 gallons/questionable water
The Sport Berkey® replacement purification elements feature the IONIC ADSORPTION MICRO FILTRATION SYSTEM. This filter is designed to remove and/or dramatically reduce a vast array of health-threatening contaminants from questionable sources of water, including remote lakes and streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries where regulations may be sub-standard at best.
The “Tortuous Path” structure of these pores gives it its unique characteristics. The media within the filter element removes contaminants by a surface phenomenon known as “adsorption” which results from the molecular attraction of substances to the surface of the media. This exclusive filter also incorporates proprietary absorbing media that are impregnated into the micro-porous filter for the IONIC absorption of pollutants into the filter such as aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, mercury, and other dangerous heavy metals.
The Sport Berkey Replacement Elements are designed for use in conjunction with Sport Berkey Water Bottles
The Sport Berkey® Replacement Elements Eliminate or Reduce up to 99.9% of:
- Unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- Toxic chemicals: Trihalomethanes, VOCs, detergents, pesticides, etc.
- Harmful microscopic pathogens: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E-coli >99.99999% and other pathogenic bacteria.
- Heavy metals: Aluminum, Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- Radiologicals: Radon 222
- No products in the cart.
Subscribe to our Newsletter & Specials
- Berkey Water Filter Systems
- Berkey Accessories
- Organic Food Storage
- Heirloom Seed Banks
- Mountain House Food Storage
- Preparedness Books
- Tattler Canning Lids
- Cooking & Heating Tools
- Grain & Seed Mill
- Prepper & Survival Tools
- Survival Kits
- Watersafe Test Kit
- Redmond Salt & More
- Sovereign Silver
- Restop Hygiene & Sanitation
- Humless Solar Power
- Water Storage
- Fuel Treatment