• Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
• Durable & Compact, Perfect for Outdoor enthusiasts!
• Perfect for Off-Roading, Emergency Disaster & Wilderness Survival Kits!
• Operates in stormy conditions
• Boils 6 cups of water (1.5L or 50.7 oz.) within minutes!
• Quickly heats & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
• Used internationally by Backpackers, Bikers, Hikers, Kayakers, Travelers, & Trekkers…
Fitting together neatly into its drawstring carrying bag, this Kettle, Cook Set, and Pot Support can be carried hanging from a Rucksack or Backpack. This kettle easily boils water quickly for a party of 8-10 people.
With no need to carry fuel, Kelly Kettle keeps your pack light, saves you money, and helps you to never run out of fuel again!
Use any naturally occurring solid fuel such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass, and even dry animal dung. Kelly Kettles operate perfectly in stormy conditions, bringing water to a rolling boil within minutes.
Need to boil more water for hot drinks, bathing, or washing up? Easy! Refill the kettle, return it to the fire base, and refuel the chimney.
With no running costs associated with Kelly Kettles, customers consider them “the Greatest Invention of All-Time”. In addition to making camping easy & fun, Kelly Kettles are eco-friendly because they are Carbon-neutral.
Note: The Pot-Support is only suitable for use with quick cooking items such as Soup, Boil-in-the-bag, re-hydrating food, reheating etc.
The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.
Kettle Height ……. 15 inches
Kettle Diameter….. 7.4 inches (widest point at rim of fire base)
Kettle Capacity….. 50.7 fl. oz., 1.5L, 6 cups
Pot Capacity……… 32 oz. (4 cups)
Kit Weight…………3.49 lbs.