Black Berkey®️ Replacement Filter Elements
The Black Berkey®️ Element is the most powerful gravity-fed water filter on the market, removing a wide array of contaminants. Sold in pairs, use these to replace existing filters in the Berkey®️ system or use alongside other elements to increase or maximize the filtration capacity in the larger Berkey®️ systems. Each element includes a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Black Berkey®️ Element Water Filters
In searching for the best water filter system available, many consumers discover that the Berkey®️ stands alone. When using the Black Berkey®️ Elements, tests have shown that even the most heavily contaminated water can be rendered thoroughly safe! No other gravity-fed filter can achieve this level of filtration.
What does the Berkey®️ remove from water? Learn more about the wide range of toxins, chemicals and heavy metals that the Berkey®️ removes.
Black Berkey® Purification Elements are fully made and assembled in the USA.
- Black Berkey® Replacement Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water filtration, backed by independent testing.
- The Black Berkey® Replacement Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53.
- Includes: Two 9″ Black Berkey® filtration Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to filter up to 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will filter up to 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
- Re-cleanable during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty.
Black Berkey Elements Remove:
PATHOGENIC BACTERIA CYSTS AND PARASITES, TRIHALOMETHANES, RADIOLOGICALS, INORGANIC MINERALS
*Using Black Berkey® Elements with water containing mineral salts, brackish water, or saltwater voids all warranties and returns.