• Comes with Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag.
• Durable & Compact, Perfect for Outdoor enthusiasts!
• Perfect for Off-Roading, Emergency Disaster & Wilderness Survival Kits!
• Operates in stormy conditions
• Boils 5 cups of water (1.2L or 41 oz.) within minutes!
• Quickly heats & boil water for hot drinks, washing up, and bathing!
• Used internationally by Backpackers, Bikers, Hikers, Kayakers, Travelers, & Trekkers…
With no need to carry fuel, Kelly Kettle keeps your pack light, saves you money, and helps you to never run out of fuel again!
Use any naturally occurring solid fuel such as sticks, pine cones, dry grass, and even dry animal dung. Kelly Kettles operate perfectly in stormy conditions, bringing water to a rolling boil within minutes.
Need to boil more water for hot drinks, bathing, or washing up? Easy! Refill the kettle, return it to the fire base, and refuel the chimney.
With no running costs associated with Kelly Kettles, customers consider Kelly Kettles, “the Greatest Invention of All-Time.” In addition to making camping easy & fun, Kelly Kettles are eco-friendly because they are Carbon-neutral.
Note: The fire bases save space in transport & storage, inverting partially up into the bottom of your Kelly Kettle. The fire base is not designed to invert fully up into the kettle, clearly evident with the Scout (medium-sized) Kelly Kettle. Never attempt a “perfect fit” by forcing the inverted base up into a Kelly Kettle. Doing so may cause damage and get it stuck.
Height ……. 10.2 inches (Packed), 11.8″ set up
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2 liters
Weight…… 2.2 lbs.