Millions of voices in the marketplace are all screaming for your business, “Buy this product!” It can get downright tiring and confusing when you're trying to make a choice about which product and service you're gonna use. If you're lucky enough to really know what you want and why you want it before shopping, then finding the right fit can be fun!
A major offering within the preparedness and self-reliance marketplaces is food and food-storage. I promise to not inundate you with acronyms this time. Suffice it to say, this post-series is designed to accomplish two objectives:
- To provide a fresh perspective on the principles of food storage
- Strengthen your understanding of a nutritional food-strategy & the social applications of nutrition
To help you sort out the wheat from the tares, here are some principles regarding food considerations before and during a crisis, when you'll depend upon your food preps & skills to keep you thriving. This content is aimed at principles behind the practice. I'm a believer that practice in peace prompts precision when pressed.
- 1-Immediate nutrition-no preps (Part 1A, Part 1B)
- 2-Short-Term 90 Days-minimal preps
- 3-Long-Term 91+ Days-transition complete, you now prep your preps
- 4-Building Your Safety Net-your safety network is not a back-up, it is a primary system of strength
- 5-Buggin' Out-know your terrain & navigate the turf. Educate yourself on what to expect & prepare for your performance there.
-The Berkey Guy