MD Creekmore, our good Friend at thesurvivalistblog.net just came out with a New Book:
The Prepper’s Primer: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
Today I am excited to announce the official launch of my new downloadable eBook – The Prepper’s Primer: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How. I have been working on this for months and feel that it is one of the best prepper resources available.
It’s common knowledge (to anyone with a brain and commons sense) that the world that we live in can be thrown into chaos at any moment by economic collapse, electromagnetic pulse, viral pandemic or any number of other dangers that can strike at any time… Even the federal government suggests everyone have a “survival kit” however, they only recommend three-day to a one week supply of essential items, which is not sufficient to protect you and your family from what is coming.
However, where do you start? With The Prepper’s Primer: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How.
As a prepper you don’t have the time to take the trial and error approach, you need help from someone who’s done it all before and can show you how what you need and the skills to use it all correctly, right from the start. This will save you both time and money.
In this eBook, published author and prepping consultant M.D. Creekmore (who is a prepper with over 20 years’ experience) guides you through every step needed to become a master prepper. Not only will you learn what you need to stockpile and how much (it is not what you think) but you will also learn essential survival skills.
Take the Guesswork out of Prepping
The Prepper’s Primer: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How takes the guesswork out of prepping and it’s perfect for you if you are:
- time-poor: you don’t have time for guesswork and dead-ends
- action-oriented: you want to do, not read
- focused: you understand that this is literally a matter of life and death
- astute: you’re not looking for the easy way out but for hard-core practical prepping advice
- human: you don’t want to feel overwhelmed or frustrated and need a step-by-step plan with a strict budget in mind
- determined: you are determined to be as prepared and self-reliant as possible. You are determined to survive no matter the disaster and will take the next step
Step-by-Step Advice to Save Hours of Time and Endless Frustration
By the time you’re finished this eBook will have helped you:
- Understand why you need to prepare… backed up by facts and not alarmist propaganda.
- Stockpile your pantry with the foods you really need… and don’t worry, you’ll never have to worry about those foods spoiling or wasting anything.
- Get set up to supply all of your water needs… and since water is so important you’ll also learn not only how to store and where, but how to find water out in the wild as well as how to make it safe to drink. You’ll even learn how to make urine drinkable.
- Stockpile the tools, weapons, and gear that you really need… with photos and lists to make it all as straightforward as possible – again saving you time, money and frustration.
- Understand what medical emergencies you need to prepare for… complete with detailed lists of needed first-aid and medicines that you’ll need.
- Understand communications and what types of radios are best… all in basic easy to understand non-technical terms.